History of whoo
- The Chinese character “Whoo” (which means “high priestess“) denotes this.
- Whoo provides a vibrant and distinguished experience to your everyday beauty routines by fusing ancient Eastern medicine’s most prized secret formulations with cutting-edge modern technologies.
Luxury Korean skincare company Whoo has recreated the strict beauty routines utilised initially by the Empresses Whoo provides a brighter and more transparent complexion and guarantees that every product is made with premium ingredients and excellence, bringing out the inner Empress in you. Whoo is known for its extensive skincare line selection to address various skin issues. All products contain the Gongjinbidan complex, a proprietary blend of medicinal components that balance Yin and Yang, stimulate and improve blood circulation in the skin, and prevent several ailments.
In 2003, the government of South Korea gave LG Household & Health Care the commission to create a comprehensive, premium skincare range that would highlight the wide cultural legacy of Korea. This collection was released in 2013. “The history of Whoo” has existed ever since. Whoo is committed to thorough study and development and keeps innovating with cutting-edge cosmetic procedures inspired by empresses. Whoo is currently a well-known premium beauty brand that is affordable in North America and Asia.
- Where is the history of whoo from?
- How do you use Whoo history?
How to use:
- Apply to the face and neck after cleansing.
- Gently pat in.
- Follow with the rest of your routine.